Monday, July 12, 2010

‘In Celebration...’



When I cried and spoke of my fears
When I laughed and could not stop rolling
When I thought and thought and thought unaware
When I took my name and made sense of my being
When I spoke of the world only I had seen
When I started my journey of unwinding this life
When I figured I was not alone on it…

You walked by me as I walked by you
You heard me and I heard you
You felt me in your heart and I did that too…

My fears were gone and I shone as the sun
My love had a new face - no form no pun
Away from the fixtures, away from the game
My strength had faces, voices, names

I flew, I dived, I basked, I danced and ran
Through my soul’s new found country land
Let’s not spell it in a name or two
It’s abundant as life and delicate as dew…

No comments:

Post a Comment